LEWISVILLE, Texas – (BUSINESS WIRE) – July 20, 2021–
Caliber, whose automotive service brands include Caliber Collision, Caliber Auto Care, and Caliber Auto Glass, was recognized as one of America’s Top Large Employers by Forbes magazine. This honor is bestowed on companies whose employees are highly satisfied and is further reinforced by the company’s goal of Restore the rhythm of your life. Caliber, the leading automotive service provider in the United States – offering collision repair, vehicle repair / maintenance, auto glass repair / replacement, and vehicle safety system diagnostic / calibration services – is the only one company of its kind to make Forbes’ list of America’s Top Employers.
“Caliber is honored and honored to be recognized by Forbes as one of America’s best large companies,” said Caliber President and CEO Mark Sanders. “We are committed to doing the right thing for our teammates and creating a culture that enables them to live out our goal of restoring the rhythm of your life for our customers every day. I am proud of everything our Caliber family has accomplished, and this award is a testament to the commitment of our teammates and the communities they proudly serve.
Caliber and his teammates not only focus on repairing vehicles, but also restoring lives. Teammates support each other and support their communities through Caliber Restore you programs, including:
- Restore and gift more than 500 vehicles to active duty military personnel, veterans, first responders and others in need of reliable transportation through a partnership with NABC Recycled Rides®. Last year, Caliber also donated vehicles to medical workers and medical support staff working on the frontlines of the pandemic.
- Donations totaling over $ 4 million to the American Heart Association to fight heart disease and stroke. Additionally, Caliber and the AHA have trained more than 20,000 Caliber teammates in unarmed CPR, a practice that saves lives in their local communities and within Caliber today.
- Donate over 23 million meals to over 80 local food banks in the United States This year marks Caliber’s 10 th annual food drive to fight child hunger, specifically providing meals to children who lose subsidized school meals during the summer.
- Pandemic relief aid for Caliber teammates. Through contributions from teammates, Caliber executives, private equity partners and other sources, more than $ 3 million has been raised to help current and former teammates during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Opportunities for continuing education and professional growth. Caliber invests in its teammates by providing cutting-edge training, such as I-CAR and ASE certifications, safe work environments, state-of-the-art equipment and leadership development programs. In addition, Caliber offers a comprehensive and robust benefits package with health benefits, paid time off, company sponsored pension plan (401 (k)), free mental and financial wellness programs. and more, all from day one of your Caliber family membership.
Caliber is always on the lookout for new teammates to join the family, and Caliber Collision is actively recruiting body technicians and service advisors across the country. For more information and to apply, visit jobsatcaliber.com.
Founded in 1997, the Caliber brand portfolio has grown to over 1,300 centers nationwide and offers a full range of complementary automotive services, including Caliber Collision, one of the largest providers of automotive collision repair. of the country in 37 states; Caliber Auto Care for mechanical repair and quick oil change services and Caliber Auto Glass for glass repair and replacement.
With the goal of restoring the rhythm of your life ®, the more than 20,000 Caliber teammates are committed to putting customers back on the road safely and getting back to the rhythm of their lives every day. Dedicated to delivering an exceptional customer experience, Caliber continues to achieve one of the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry. Learn more about Caliber at calibrecollision.com.
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/202107220005456/en/
CONTACT: Jessica Barbee
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA TEXAS
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER AUTOMOTIVE PHILANTHROPY OTHER AUTOMOTIVE GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE PHILANTHROPY PERFORMANCE FUNDRAISING AND SPECIAL INTEREST FOUNDATION
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/20/2021 10:15 a.m. / DISC: 07/20/2021 10:17 a.m.
Copyright Business Wire 2021.